policy sets out how App Patch uses and protects your
data, and protects your children when you use our
V1.0 updated Aug 26 2013
You have full control of your data.
App Patch are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
- none of our apps will ask you to provide personal information.
- no data from elsewhere on your phone will be accessed e.g. Other device data, your contacts, emails, photos, browser history.
- we do not capture any information that uniquely identifies your device, or track your usage.
- we do not capture any login information.
- we don't integrate with any social networking sites.
What we collect
For clarity we do not collect any information from users of our apps.
- our apps do not display any third party adverts, only our own adverts for our other apps. You can therefore be assured that your children will not be exposed to any inappropriate content.
- where we offer in app purchases, access will be through a parent gate.
- any app store purchases made through our apps will require you to follow Apple's password protected purchasing policies.
- our links to purchase our other apps are clearly labelled as such.
- we make it clear when you are leaving our app to access the app store.
App Patch apps are published in the Apple app store under the developer name: Justin Hughes
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
App Patch may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from February 19 2015 and replaces any previous version.